THE POSITION OFFERS REMOTE WORK OPPORTUNITY. Our client is a New York City-based FinTech company that is building a software platform for the investment banking industry and a line of products to serve the needs of financial companies.
DataArt is looking for an experienced FullStack Developer to join the team that is building the product from scratch using the latest tools and architecture in a fully cloud-native environment.
Note that we hire specialists not to the project, but to one of DataArt’s companies. If the project is over, or you become uncomfortable in it, you can discuss a transition to another project.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience with Python
- Experience in developing cloud applications
- Experience in building an architecture for an application
- Skills working with Apache AirFlow
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with integration with third-party systems and services
- Good spoken English
- Finance domain knowledge
- Team Lead experience
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.