Our client is a leading provider of capital and services to the mortgage and financial services industries. It offers attractive risk-adjusted returns while also protecting its existing portfolio and generating long-term value for its investors. The company’s investment portfolio includes assets related to mortgage servicing, non-agency securities (and associated call rights), residential loans, and other related opportunistic investments.
We are currently searching for a professional who will assist our team with various database development tasks: developing data structures and feeds, developing and maintaining reports, and application storage structures and procedures.
- Designing database and data structures
- Writing, maintaining, and optimizing stored procedures, etc.
- Creating SQL queries to facilitate data needs
- Designing, implementing, and optimizing ETL processes for extracting data from different sources using SQL Server Integration Services
- Development and implementation of reports with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Work cooperatively with DevOps and DBAs on different components of the solution
- Creating customized reports and dashboards
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of directly related work experience
- Solid development experience working with SQL Server
- Experience designing schemas of high-load relational database management systems (RDBMS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Understanding of ETL, Database Replication, T-SQL
- Knowledge of Ad-hoc SQL queries
- Experience in query optimization
- Good spoken English
- Working with XML Data in SQL Server
- Knowledge of .NET
- Financial background/experience working with financial data projects and an understanding of fixed income instruments is a big plus
- Solid communicational skills
- Experience working with foreign clients
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.