Playson is a leading online gaming supplier, founded in 2012, which has developed worldwide recognition in the industry. We offer complete gaming solutions based on the latest technologies and detailed market analysis for the leading iGaming operators.
We are looking for a passionate Middle Front-End Developer to deliver high performance, fresh vision and desire for scalability within the company. The job will suit the best a committed developer who is ready to work in a newly created game team for a productive game development process.
This is a remote-friendly position with an opportunity to visit our Kyiv office once in a while to sync with the team or work full-time from the office when the Quarantine at Playson is over
Must-havesto succeed in the role:
- Experience with Canvas and WebGL
- Experience in cross-browser development
- Strong knowledge of OOP, knowledge of game programming patterns, practices and techniques
- Ability to quickly estimate tasks and to propose different solution algorithms
- Experience with Git
- Familiarity with Scrum workflow processes
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills and a team player mindset
- Getting- things-done attitude, self-sufficiency, open for learning
- At least Intermediate level of English
Would be beneficial to know:
- Experience in game development is plus
- Experience with canvas JS libraries (Pixi.js)
- Understanding of performance optimization algorithms, memory management, threading;
- Experience with Spine animations;
- Experience with Texturepacker;
- Experience of work in Jira, Confluence
- Knowledge of Vue on a basic level
- Experience in full-stack development
- Basic knowledge of C++, Python
The importance of the role is in:
- Join a team of professional game developers
- Develop, improve and support cross-browser games
- Cooperate with backend developer and take part in developing client-server protocol for new games
- Cooperate with designers and animators to achieve best user experience for players
- Practice openness and agility in game development
- Be a part of Playson Engineering Community and exchange ideas, expertise
- Design and write functional unit tests against updated code
- Develop tools and scripts for work optimization
What you get in return:
- Team of mature individuals united by mutual goals
- Competitive compensation fixed in USD
- Transparent bonus scheme after a successful trial period
- Full taxation coverage from the company’s side
- Flexibility in your schedule (as long as it does not cripple down our development plans)
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Corporate English classes
- Unlimited paid vacation leave and Ukrainian bank holiday
- Paid sick leave in case of necessity
- Compensation of professional courses, events, meet-ups, etc.
- Corporate team-building events, corporate parties
- Opportunity to visit our corporate gym
- Unlimited fruits, fresh vegetables, snacks, tea and coffee in the office with soul and spirit.
If this career opportunity rings a bell — take an action and apply! Looking forward to welcoming you to the iGaming world!
Our mission: Deliver entertainment and satisfaction to the lives of the busy world.