We are planning long term profitable cooperation and offer an opportunity to move on to the next stage in your career — become a Team Leader.
If you feel the strength and desire to move forward with us, contact us in any convenient way!
- Node.js application development
- Application development using one of the JS frameworks (ReactJS, Angular 2, Vue.js).
- Provide UAT / production technical support / investigation and issue resolution
- 4 years of overall commercial experience
- 3 years of Node.js experience
- 3 years experience with ReactJS
- Knowledge of other JS frameworks (Angular 2, Vue.js, or similar) will be a plus
- Working experience with Express.js, Sequelize
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL) would be a plus
- Experience with testing frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Karma, etc.)
- Good understanding of communication protocols (REST, GraphQL, JWT, OAuth 1.0 and 2.0, WebSockets, etc.)
- Good understanding of HTML5/CSS
- Experience with version control tools such as Git
- English level — Intermediate and higher
- Be productive, constructive, and provide value for the project
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Independence in decision-making
- Competitive salary
- High career prospects
- Friendly team
- Gorgeous corporate events
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves
- Free English classes
- Car and bicycle parking
- Cozy office (5 min from Zakhysnykiv Ukrainy or 10 min from Sportyvna metro station)
- All IT-native perks (flexible hours, tea, coffee, discounts in Metallist gym)
Aimprosoft is a stable service and product software development company with over 15 years of experience in the market of enterprise development software. A stack of our expertise covers Liferay, Alfresco, and Hybris platforms in the row with the web and mobile solutions to fill clients' needs. Offering software development and customization services, consulting, and quality assurance for both startups at their MVP stages and for enterprises, we keep contributing to the open-source community as well.