Program-Ace is an innovation-oriented company with more than 25 years' experience. Among others of business lines, we cooperate with the world’s most influential brands to create high-quality 2D and 3D solutions for AR, VR, MR applications, virtual training & 3D simulations, and games.
Program-Ace is a team of professionals that is capable of bringing the most ambitious ideas to life. And this cool, talented, creative, and continually growing team needs a Middle Markup Developer.
- 3+ years of HTML (with HTML5 experience), CSS, jQuery/Bootstrap, and JSON are essential;
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, or other graphic design and layout tools;
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5 and CSS3;
- HTML5 app and cross-browser support experience;
- Good knowledge of animations implementation (CSS, SVG, Sprite, etc.);
- Self-motivated, with strong problem-solving and time-management skills;
- Thorough and detail-oriented;
Would be a plus:
- Experience of the creation of HTML5 games;
- Knowledge of any game JS 2D or 3D frameworks (Cocos2D, Phaser, Babylon, Three);
- Knowledge of any JS frameworks (Angular, Vue, React);
- Experience with client/server networking and audio/video streaming;
- Experience with Single-Page Application (SPA) development.
- Develop user-facing features of web apps and games;
- Build reusable code and component libraries;
- Implement highly interactive and efficient UI with animations and transitions;
- Cooperate with the design, back-end, and front-end development teams.
- Monthly performance bonuses;
- Paid 24-day vacation and sick leave;
- Cozy and convenient working place. Our office is close to the city center and subway station;
- Corporate team building events.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to «[откликнуться]» indicating «Middle Front-End Developer».