Looking for a Machine Learning Specialist to help grow a stealth-mode AI startup by joining their remote team.
Help to develop the team that will create their next-level AI-enabled technologies.
About us: https://www.emersoncroft.com/
As a member of the team, you will need to be fiercely independent and self-directed. You will become obsessed with learning and personal growth, and will need to maintain high levels of self-discipline to avoid distractions atypical to the traditional office environment. Working for a startup is intense. Tasks will be ambiguous, and it will be up to you as the owner of a project to fully understand, research, and develop your solution. If you’re highly motivated, versatile, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Analyze data
- Build Machine Learning algorithms
- Come up with different strategies for improving the quality of our service
- Research scientific papers, perform experiments, integratie new approaches in applications
- Help the team to improve personalised recommendations, speech-to-text and text-to speech projects
We’re looking for someone with:
- Basic Statistics knowledge
- Basic NLP knowledge
- Deep knowledge in Math and CS abstractions and methods
- Intermediate Python programming knowledge
- Familiarity with ML algorithms and implementation using scikit-learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations calmly and methodically
- Proficiency in written and spoken English skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience with any of the following programs: R, Octave, Matlab
- Experience with ML tools and libraries like: Weka, Knime, Scikit-learn (Python), MLlib (Spark), caret ®, tensorflow, keras
- Experience with SQL, postgres, mongodb, elasticsearch
- Experience with nltk, StanfordCoreNLP
Visit https://grnh.se/c122096f2to learn more and apply