As part of the Global Business Intelligence team you will be responsible for managing the programming in our Microsoft Azure Cloud Database. Using your programming skill to realize integrations and build algorithms, create predictive measures and setup the tabular modules in the datalake. Linking the datalake with business intelligence tools to thrive our business by building forecasts of different dimensions. Programming advanced algorithms & Dax Formulas in the tabular model of the MS Azure database to produce high end Power Bi dashboards and setting up a dynamic online pricing platform for the Air Cargo Industry. In phase 2 Machine Learning will be developed to support our strategy.
You will be working in a dynamic environment and streamline complex data flows and control the System Development Life Cycle. The development of new initiatives to enhancing our data management will support the Business Development, Financial, Operational & IT teams. This position requires a detailed oriented person with a touch for accuracy and data integrity-oriented mindset.
- Maintain & develop the key structure of the Ms Azure datalake Architecture with new integrations, data warehouse management and establishing in-house solutions.
- Develop new algorithms and new analytical models in the tabular models of the Microsoft Azure Cloud Database to support high end Power Bi dashboards and setting up a dynamic online pricing platform.
- Phase 2 further integrate/develop the Machine Learning in the datalake and the organization.
- Combine relevant data to predict market trends (forecast) to give valuable insights for management and airline customers.
- Program a highly complex automatic pricing freight index with many dependencies
- Manage system integrations with the Datalake via EDI/API/SQL/FTP/etc. connections
- Participate in the entire System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for successful project delivery
- Assist System Analyst / team leader in requirement study, analysis, design, documentation and co-ordination with users, technical and operations teams
- Prepare test plan, test cases/scripts, test environments, data and perform testing
- Support user acceptance testing and system implementation
- Prepare system and operations documents
- Provide ongoing user and application support
- Handle multiple projects, work under tight schedule and meet deadlines
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 5+ years of datalake Architecture design, Programming & Datawarehouse management experience in building MS Azure Datalake or similar datalake would be in your advantage, but not mandatory.
- Required to have a strong understanding of Python or similar approach to process big amounts of data and/or build algorithms
- Required personality skills: Flexible approach, pro-active attitude, self-motivated, willing to work in an international multicultural environment.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in business support of Data Warehouse Architecture, BI and Advanced Analytics solutions, Big Data, Java, Python and/or R
- Effective verbal and written communication in English
- It will be beneficial to have Office 365 Business applications, Microsoft Azure Datalake, MS Dynamics, Power BI, sharepoint, SQL database, FTP, API & EDI connections knowledge.
- Prior experience in a logistics, supply chain, e-commerce or financial environment will be beneficial.
- Experience using business intelligence tools e.g. machine learning, complex algorithms and Artificial Intelligence will be a pro.
- Good team player, positive attitude, innovative, self-initiating, eager to learn and share with other team members, able to work under pressure and work independently
Our Group is the industry-leading Air Cargo General Sales & Services Agent with 88 fully owned offices in 48 countries.
Why join us:
- Global ambition
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Cozy office in the city center
- офис в центре города (м. Печерская);
- своевременная оплата труда;
- дружный коллектив и доброжелательная атмосфера;
- заработная плата по результатам собеседования;
- график работы пн-пт 10:00—18:30 (возможность гибкого графика);
- официальное трудоустройство/ФОП