BPO Nextdoor starts cooperation with a U.S. Customer, which provides different analytical services to the global energy industry.
Regarding this, BPO Nextdoor is looking for a person with fluent English, knowledge and experience with data quality control, sharp-eye to the details, good analytical skills and braveness to start a new project and face new challenges together.
If you find yourself as our perfect employee — please, send us your CV and a few words about yourself.
- QC new data integrations prior to release to clients using automated tools and manual comparisons when needed. This includes data and metadata information
- Troubleshoot data and metadata quality issues on existing data sets as they are reported
- Utilize JIRA to track and update tickets in your queue
- Contribute to the data team’s documentation as needed
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Experience conducting data quality checks (new integrations or maintenance of existing data)
- Basic Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Comfortable working with global clients and internal teams
- Basic SQL Server knowledge (a plus, this can be taught)
- Familiarity with Atlassian products (JIRA and Confluence) for project management (a plus, this can be taught)
- Basic familiarity with energy market data (a plus)
- At least a year of experience in a similar role
- Good, competitive salary
- Remote work
- Compensation for the costs of sports club subscriptions
- Ability to visit cinema for free once a month
- Free language classes
- A young and friendly team
If you consider yourself as a suitable candidate for our position and your skills are appropriate for our requirements — please send us your CV to [откликнуться] and we will promptly contact selected candidates.