Zaelab is a dedicated global team (headquartered in Westport, CT USA) of focused, agile and innovative consultants who work to bridge the gap from vision to delivery of B2B commerce technology projects. Gold partner of SAP Hybris. Our commitment to evolving commerce beyond traditional linear development to a continuous delivery model enables our clients to gain insights and ensure positive program outcomes quickly.
Zaelab is a global team and a stellar place to work:
• Continuous Delivery — Experts who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are excited by setting new records and raising the bar are just what we’re looking for at Zaelab. Zaelab is always looking for ways to find efficiencies within current project timelines, and appreciates resourceful consultants who help facilitate more efficient processes. A typical project takes 10 to 12 months, but we launch sites in 3 to 5 months by focusing on a MVP (minimum viable product) and sticking to continuous delivery with a goal of delivering value to our clients faster.
• Innovation — Zaelab is in step with today’s technology innovations and ahead of the curve in B2B digital commerce. We pride ourselves on creating cutting-edge solutions to B2B challenges.
• Environment — Everyone says their office is ‘friendly,’ but Zaelab’s goes beyond that with new, modern offices in Westport and Kyiv, a lounge stocked with drinks and snacks, free lunch on Thursdays, and office/team events to build camaraderie and company culture.
• World-Class Clients and Team: Zaelab works with industry giants (such as Fortune Top 10 company General Electric) to solve many different B2B digital commerce issues that pose engaging business challenges. Zaelab experts rise to these challenges together, solving problems at the pace of digital
• Global Mindset — Zaelab’s primary offices may be in Ukraine and Connecticut, but their clients are global players on the B2B digital commerce stage. Zaelab excels at creating solutions for these clients and tackling the challenges that arise when working in a global marketplace.
• Benefits — Zaelab offers competitive benefits such as a flexible vacation policy, work at home Fridays, and a quarterly personal education stipend. You also have the opportunity to become an SAP Hybris specialist through training and experience.
What Sets Zaelab Apart
Bold vision for B2B digital commerce that sidesteps slower, less efficient, outdated processes and replaces them with nimble, short-term goals. Results are tangible and occur more rapidly, allowing you to see your hard work come to fruition.
Your efforts are not siloed into the same team at all times, there is flexibility within the company to collaborate across departments, teams, and areas of interest. If you are hired into a developer role but want to develop skills in sales or a different technical discipline, Zaelab offers the freedom to take on projects that are outside your normal workflow.
Zaelab encourages you to speak up and contribute your great ideas. Everyone at Zaelab has a seat at the and a voice in the process. You are not merely a replaceable cog in a huge corporate machine, but a vital, valued component of what makes Zaelab a transparent, creative, and — yep, we said it — cool place to work.
A chance to continue developing your skill set — the quarterly development stipend can be put toward a certification in your field or in general business skills such as public speaking, business writing, language proficiency, or learning JAVA or coding — whatever you want to pursue that will add to your knowledge base.
Want to hear more?
Contact our hiring team at [email protected]